Empire Wine - Store Policies
NOTICE:You must be 21 years of age or older to order from EmpireWine.com
Returns and Cancellations
- According to New York State Law we are unable to accept any returns on orders
- Defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of receipt of order
- Any return will be done at the expense of the customer.
- Orders refused, cancelled, or otherwise requested as a return after the order as shipped will incur a minimum 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We will NEVER give any of your information to any other party outside EmpireWine.com. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- You must be 21 years of age to buy wine from EmpireWine.com. All orders must be received by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- We do not deliver to PO, APO, or FPO box offices.
- If one or more items are not available for shipment, we will notify you to offer substitutions or make other arrangements.
- 15% restocking fee for all orders that are refused or canceled!
- All wines are sold in New York and title passes to the buyer in New York. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside New York. We do not apply for or obtain any permits for shipment. The buyer assumes complete responsibility for the shipment of wine. When placing an order, the buyer authorizes us to send wine via a common carrier.
- All times and rates listed are estimates. Empire Wine reserves the right to charge for extra packing materials that may be necessary to ensure that an order will be delivered safely. As well, Empire Wine may charge 0.8% for insurance on rare and expensive items. All prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
HOW does EmpireWine.com ship my wine orders?
- EmpireWine.com will ship orders to you using a variety of carriers, namely, FedEx and UPS, depending on state availability and state regulatory requirements.
Can Empire Wine ship to STATES OUTSIDE NEW YORK?
- We DO NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
- Placing an order with EmpireWine.com shows you understand the shipping rules of your state. Many states impose limitations on the quantity of wine that is allowed into the state. Please research your local laws before placing an order with EmpireWine.com.
- Sales tax is not charged to orders shipped outside New York state (with the exception of NH, ND, WY, & NE ).
Does EmpireWine.com ship ALL YEAR ROUND?
- In the event of extreme weather conditions (i.e. heat and/or cold), EmpireWine.com reserves the right to delay the release of shipments in order to maintain the high quality of products at the time of arrival.
What are the SHIPPING TIMES for Ground Services, 3 Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and Overnight service?
- Shipping times do not include Saturday and Sunday.
- Most orders ship in 1-2 business days. Many orders placed early in the day are shipped the same day. These are not guaranteed polices.
- Overnight, 2nd Day, & 3 Day Air services are available at an additional cost. Processing time is not included in these delivery times. If special delivery dates or immediate shipment is required, please contact us at (518) 694-8503.
- Shipping times vary based on which zone you are ordering from. EmpireWine.com has set up 3 separate shipping zones in order to provide the most inexpensive way to order wine online. Shipping times are from 1-7 days in transit depending on zone and locals within zones.