While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
The beverage is made from a blend of seltzer water, a gluten-free malted alcohol base, and fruit flavor. The alcohol base (termed "beer base" in customs rulings) is composed of 51% sugar, smaller amounts of yeast and nutrients, water, and trace amounts of "malted gluten-free grains". The exact recipe and methods are trade secrets.
White Claw was created by Mark Anthony Group, run by Vancouverite Anthony von Mandl and also known for producing Mike's Hard Lemonade. The brand experienced tremendous growth after its introduction in 2016. Von Mandl told Forbes his U.S. business is estimated to deliver close to $4 billion in revenue in 2020. In the summer of 2019, it was reported that White Claw accounted for over half of all total hard seltzer sales in the United States; volume sales of White Claw grew 275% over the year prior.
White Claw entered the Canadian market in 2020 with limited flavors, later expanding offerings. The Canadian version is made with vodka rather than a beer base.
New flavors were introduced in for the American market in March 2020 and again in March 2021, along with iced tea seltzers.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.