Over 75% of the raw ingredients and packaging used to make and present Baileys is sourced from the island of Ireland. The whiskey is Irish Whiskey supplied from a number of distilleries. The sugar comes from sugar cane and sugar beet. The distinct style of Baileys is derived from a unique proprietary cocoa extract recipe giving Baileys its chocolate character and essence.
220 million liters of fresh Irish milk are required annually to produce the fresh cream used in the manufacture of Baileys. 38,000 of the top-bred Irish dairy cows produce the daily cream requirement for Baileys grazing on approximately 1500 selected Irish farms mainly on the East coast of Ireland. This affords full traceability.
Baileys is sold in 180 countries, wherever alcohol is legally consumed.
- 4 Pack Cans (100mL) size — NV(available to order)
- 1.75L size — NV(available to order)
- 1L (liquor) size — NV(available to order)
- 750mL (Liquor Gift Set) size — NV(currently viewing)
- 750mL (liquor) size — NV(available to order)
- 375mL (liquor) size — NV(available to order)
- 50mL (gift set) size — NV(available to order)
- 300mL size — NV(currently unavialable)
- 50mL (plastic) size — NV(currently unavialable)