Blend of straight bourbon whiskeys sourced, blended, and bottled by Barrell Craft Spirits in Louisville, Kentucky Limited release from Barrells Cask Finish Series Composed of a selection of 5-, 6-, 7-, and 10-year-old straight bourbon whiskeys distilled and aged in Indiana and Kentucky Derived mash bill of 75% corn, 21% rye, and 4% malted barley Partially finished in sustainably sourced Amburana casks Intense baking spice centered around cinnamon fills ... read more
Blend of straight bourbon whiskeys sourced, blended, and bottled by Barrell Craft Spirits in Louisville, Kentucky Limited release from Barrells Cask Finish Series Composed of a selection of 5-, 6-, 7-, and 10-year-old straight bourbon whiskeys distilled and aged in Indiana and Kentucky Derived mash bill of 75% corn, 21% rye, and 4% malted barley Partially finished in sustainably sourced Amburana casks Intense baking spice centered around cinnamon fills every nook and cranny of the tasting experience, providing a veil through which one experiences aromas of chocolate, walnut, and toasted sourdough. Driven by this cinnamon spice, the palate displays ginger beer, marmalade, and tarragon with hefeweizen, passionfruit, and honeycomb. Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 58.21% ABV
Prized for its concentrated flavors of cinnamon, clove, and vanilla, Amburanaa hardwood tree native to South Americalends its distinct influence to this limited, inaugural release from Barrells Cask Finish Series. Notoriously difficult to work with on account of its intensity, the team at Barrell Craft Spirits demonstrates their blending expertise, tempering potentially overwhelming cinnamon notes from dominating the finished whiskey by layering in unfinished casks to ensure the bourbon shines through first and foremost.
Former marketing & technology entrepreneur and longtime home brewer Joe Beatrice founded Barrell Craft Spirits in 2013 in Louisville, Kentucky, to explore the unique effects of different distillation methods, barrels, and aging environments on cask strength spirits. Inspired by Scotlands long-established independent bottlers and their ability to elevate whisky through barrel-aging, Barrell sources and blends exceptional casks acquired from established spirits producers with which Joe and his team have cultivated close relationships. These connections within the tightly knit spirits community allow Barrell to obtain the best spirits available without compromise. Barrels are sourced from around the world and shipped to Barrells facilities in Kentucky for additional aging, blending, and bottling.
Bottlings of Barrell spirits are limited in nature with new releases hitting the market frequently. With literally dozens of awards under their belt, Barrell Craft Spirits whiskeys and rums have indeed spoken and loudly proclaimed themselves beyond worthy of every bit of hype and excitement surrounding each release.
- 750mL (liquor) size — NV(currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.