Dr Bill united Glenmorangie part-aged in Mizunara oak with whisky that had spent time in both sherry and bourbon casks, for a unique limited-edition thats perfectly balanced with Glenmorangies house-style. The whisky fuses notes of pepper ... read more
Dr Bill united Glenmorangie part-aged in Mizunara oak with whisky that had spent time in both sherry and bourbon casks, for a unique limited-edition thats perfectly balanced with Glenmorangies house-style. The whisky fuses notes of pepper with bitter cherries and mouth-watering orange zest with incense and sweet oak.
Collaborating with celebrated Japanese artist, Yamaguchi Akira, the whisky is brought to life in visual form.
AROMA: Powerfully herbal, with hints of toffee contrasted by incense and saddle-soap, followed by a resinous note and a touch of cedar wood.
TASTE: A peppery mouthfeel leads into notes of tangy oranges and bitter cherries alongside fennel and chewy oak.
FINISH: Long and gently nutty, with hints of almond, mandarin, ground white pepper and more wood resin.
The Tallest Stills
Our stills are the tallest in Scotland. Their long copper necks stand at 5.14 metres (16ft 10 1/4 inches), the same height as a fully grown adult giraffe! Which means that only the very lightest and purest vapours make it to the top, giving a smoother, more elegant whisky.
- 750mL (liquor) size — NV(currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.