While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
- view all
In 1898 Gordon & Co. amalgamated with Charles Tanqueray & Co. to form Tanqueray Gordon & Co. All production moved to the Gordon's Goswell Road site. In 1899, Charles Gordon died, ending the family association with the company.
In 1904 the distinctive square-faced, green bottle for the home market was introduced. In 1906 Gordon's Sloe gin went into production. The earliest evidence in recipe books for the production of Gordon's Special Old Tom was in 1921.
In 1922 Tanqueray Gordon & Co. was acquired by the Distillers Company. In 1924 Gordon's began production of a 'Ready-to-Serve' Shaker Cocktail range, each in an individual shaker bottle.
In 1925 Gordon's was awarded its first Royal Warrant by King George V. In 1929 Gordon's released an orange gin followed by a lemon variety in 1931.
In 1934 Gordon's opened its first distillery in the USA, at Linden, New Jersey.
By 1962 at least it was the world's highest selling gin.
- 1.75L size — NV (available to order)
- 1L (liquor) size — NV (currently unavialable)
- 750mL (liquor) size — NV (currently unavialable)
- 375mL (liquor) size — NV (currently unavialable)
- 200mL size — NV (currently viewing)