Little Book Chapter 6 is a blend of five different liquid streams using different wood staves and barrel techniques that impart a unique liquid profile due to the secondary aging. This chapter continues to push the boundaries of blending and challenges what some might assume of lower aged whiskies. The way these liquid streams complement each other makes this liquid extremely approachable, even for those who havent given cask strength whiskey a try.
The inspiration for Chapter 6 came from combining two of my passions cooking and whiskey. The way they complement each other and come together is what sparked my curiosity for To The Finish. Using the smoke and flavor of hardwoods, I am able to bring together timeless tools from the culinary trade into pioneering my work with American Whiskey. The result is a taste thats bigger than its individual parts. A flavor made from generations of curing, grilling and distilling.
For the Noe family, the kitchen has always been a home away from the distillery and a way to share family traditions between generations. My granddaddy spent hours in the smokehouse practicing his craft and curing meats. My dads passion was reinvigorated once I was old enough to tag along. Dad enjoyed teaching me about this family tradition and working to perfect granddaddys sausage recipe he always thought it needed a bit more sage. My personal passion is around family and cooking, looking into the details of what works and what doesnt. These traditions around family meals, shared traditions, and my pursuits at the grill inspire my own work in the rackhouse and theyve been poured into Little Book Chapter 6.
- 2023 — 750mL (liquor)(available to order)
- 2022 — 750mL (liquor)(currently viewing)
- 2021 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
- 2020 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
- 2019 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
- 2018 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
- 2017 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.