WA Top 20 2023 Rank 4
For this seventh chapter of the Little Book series, eighth-generation Jim Beam master distiller Freddie Noe blended the liquids of the previous six chapters with a new one. Its quite a combinationa mix of straight bourbons aged 18, 17, 9, and 4 years, along with 10 year old and 4 year old ryes, and 5 year old straight malt that was finished in applewood-smoked barrels. The result is ... read more
WA Top 20 2023 Rank 4
For this seventh chapter of the Little Book series, eighth-generation Jim Beam master distiller Freddie Noe blended the liquids of the previous six chapters with a new one. Its quite a combinationa mix of straight bourbons aged 18, 17, 9, and 4 years, along with 10 year old and 4 year old ryes, and 5 year old straight malt that was finished in applewood-smoked barrels. The result is a rich array of flavors chocolate cake, baked apples, and cinnamonwith plenty of heat, spice, and a long finish. Theres great unity of flavor, and it carries its proof remarkably well. Our highest-scoring Little Book to date. David FlemingIn 2012,
Fred Noe, 7th Generation Beam Family Master Distiller, asked his son Freddie if he was sure he wanted to be in the family business. Freddie didnt hesitate he said yes.
Freddie took on roles across distillery operations to learn the ins and outs of the business. During this time, Freddie discovered a real fascination with tinkering just like his granddaddy, Booker. He was drawn to the practically limitless palette of tastes and flavors created by blending different aged spirits and pushing the boundaries of the whiskey category.
Little Book is Freddies passion in a bottle and his way of honoring his granddad and family. The name Little Book was the nickname given to Freddie growing up by his granddad Booker.
Little Book is an annual limited release series that will feature new, unique blends crafted and blended by Freddie and bottled uncut and unfiltered* in honor of his grandfather.
- 2023 — 750mL (liquor)(currently viewing)
- 2022 — 750mL (liquor)(available to order)
- 2021 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
- 2020 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
- 2019 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
- 2018 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
- 2017 — 750mL (liquor)(currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.