Phil's background includes service in the U.S. Navy serving aboard the USS Yorktown during the Viet Nam conflict, undergraduate studies at Memphis State University and 30 years as President and CEO of a successful business in the dental industry.
As Founder of the Corporation, Phil is the individual most responsible for the research and development of its product, its recipes and its formulas. His research further included the design and construction of the unique experimental still that enabled the product to be developed.
He became interested in the distilled beverage industry in 1993 and has devoted considerable time to researching its products, manufacturing techniques and to a study of successful companies in the industry. Recognizing that this was a difficult industry for the entrepreneur to enter, Phil has emulated the best of his research, developed superior techniques where necessary and he has developed the Corporation's product to be one of the finest of its type.
He is prepared to continue with the Corporation's development with the necessary information of federal, state and local requirements, the production skills and the knowledge of techniques essential to operate a distillery. Phil has the business savvy and wisdom needed to bring qualified professional and businessmen together to form a successful corporation.
In our commitment to quality, I often note my Father's advise: "If you are proud of it, put your name on it!" I have consistently let that be my watchword in the production of spirits produced by Prichard's Distillery. If our family name is on the bottle, it is my commitment to its quality.
With commitment to hand crafted quality, Prichard's Distillery has undertaken the production of true, pot stilled whiskies, distilled in the traditions and styles of the master distillers of an earlier time.
- 750mL (liquor) size — NV (currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.