OFF Sample Image Only
It has fresh from the oven, sweet apple pie flavor. Seventy proof has never been so smooth and delicious. One liter of goodness with a bite. Winner in Tommy Brunett is a man of many talents - ... read more
It has fresh from the oven, sweet apple pie flavor. Seventy proof has never been so smooth and delicious. One liter of goodness with a bite. Winner in Tommy Brunett is a man of many talents - his band, The Tommy Brunett Band, tours frequently in the Upstate New York area and has gained national recognition for both original songs as well as classic covers of Johnny Cash and Billy Joe Shaver. A few years ago, while on tour, Brunett had an epiphany: What goes together better than whisky and rock? Being the consummate marketer that he is, Brunett teamed up with Master Distiller Drew Wescott to form Iron Smoke Distillery, which distills whiskey from fresh, local ingredients sourced directly from farms in the Finger Lakes region.
Made from 100% corn whiskey mixed with local New York apple cider, cinnamon, vanilla and brown sugar, Rattlesnake Rosies Apple Pie Whiskey is an updated take on the traditional apple pie moonshines which have been around for generations. Each 1-liter bottle of Rattlesnake Rosies is finished at 70 proof and has a hazy amber appearance along with aromas of vanilla, cinnamon, molasses and barrel char. On the palate, the whiskey is sweet and oily with notes of baked apples and pie crust, and leads to a finish dominated by more apple pie, fruitcake and fresh waffles.
Rattlesnake Rosies Apple Pie Whiskey recently earned a Bronze Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. " ~ Distillery notes
- 750mL (liquor) size — NV (currently viewing)
- 1L (liquor) size — NV (currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.