Wines & Spirits by Region


Cruse Wine Co. Rorick Vineyard Chardonnay 2017
92  Vinous Media 
Vinous Media 92 "The 2017 Chardonnay Rorick, from a site at 2,200 feet in altitude, is compelling for its mix of rich orange peel fruit, viscous texture and mountain structure. Exotic and wild, the 2017 is long on class and personality. It is also one of the most distinctive Chardonnays I have
Item Number: 33431
Bottle:$28.95
BTL

Frenchtown Farms ‘The Pearl Thief’ White 2018
70% Sauvignon Blanc, 30% Roussanne (Slope 23, 1900 ft) from Renaissance Vineyard.   Sauvignon Blanc harvested first in early August, soaked on skins/stems for 5 days, pressed at first signs of fermentation. Juice fermented in 200 gal. open top tank. Roussanne harvested early September, soaked on
Item Number: 33366
Bottle:$28.95
BTL

Frenchtown Farms Suncrest Vyd 'Indigeaux' Red Blend 2016
60% Merlot, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Semillon.  Renaissance Vineyard - North Yuba 20% of the Merlot from Colfax in the Sierra Foothills.  13.3% whole cluster foot-stomped, aged in neutral French oak for 22 months. Bottled with 18ppm SO2, unfined and unfiltered.  This 1.25 acre backyard
Item Number: 32928
Bottle:$32.95
BTL

The Withers 'El Dorado' Rhone Blend Rose 2017
Winemaker Tasting Notes:  This Bandol style dry Rose wine offers up beautiful citrus and stone fruits, highlighted by cherry, nectarine and peach flavors, buttressed by strong balancing acidity. The medium bodied frame is layered and textured, evolving and integrating with time and air. Balanced

Frenchtown Farms Cecelia Rose 2017
60% Syrah, 40% Sauvignon Blanc. 90% of the fruit is from 30 year old vines in Penn Valley called Suncrest vineyard. Decomposed granite with heavy clay, dry farmed. The remaining 10% comes from Renaissance. The Syrah is foot-stomped and left on the skins for a few hours before being pressed. The

Frenchtown Farms ‘The Pearl Thief’ White 2016
“60% Sauvignon Blanc, 40% Viognier.   The Viognier came from Bokish in Lodi, was stomped and sat on its skins for a few days. The Sauvignon Blanc— from Renaissance— was stomped and then immediately pressed. Aged in a puncheon and half barrel for eight months and bottled with 25ppm SO2 (the only

La Clarine Farm Mourvedre/Marsanne Mo-Ma 2017
The wine shows a light color, on the cusp of “is it a red or is it a rosé?” It has an earthy, mineral cherry-vanilla aroma, with some grapeskin and plum. It is light bodied, savory and herbal on the tongue, with a core of fresh acidity. Some very fine tannins sneak in at the finish and contribute a

Frenchtown Farms Cecelia Rose 2016
Syrah/Viognier Rosé  "We picked the Syrah from our small vineyard in Penn Valley at 18.5 brix, stomped it, ate lunch, and then pressed it into puncheon to ferment in barrel. The Viognier from Bokish was added after the fermentation was complete to fill up the puncheon. Aged for eight months, also

La Clarine Farm Jambalaia Rouge 2015
(2)
59% Mourvèdre, 21% Marsanne, 15% Grenache and 5% Syrah. 500 cases produced.  This wine has potent berry, funky earth and herb aromas. Its fruity-floral flavors are tinged with a balsamic nip and a tart, citrus inspired mouthfeel. Natural wine lovers and people excited about the new direction of

The Withers 'El Dorado' Rhone Blend Rose 2015
El Dorado  1,250 cases made  59% Grenache  40% Mourve?dre  1% Counoise  13.3% Alcohol  Winemaker Tasting Notes:  This Bandol style dry Rose? wine oðers up beautiful citrus and stone fruits, highlighted by cherry, nectarine and peach flavors, buttressed by strong balancing acidity. The medium

Clos Saron 'Carte Blanche' White 2014
We do not have a fixed recipe for winemaking other than “do not do whatever does not need to be done” (or appears so in the moment)… – Gideon Beinstock  " Way up in the northern reaches of the Sierra Foothills, Gideon Beinstock and his wife, Saron Rice, produce small batches of wines that are

The Withers 'El Dorado' Rhone Blend Rose 2016
89  Wine Spectator 
Wine Spectator 89 "Distinctive and zesty, with orange zest and smoky spice aromas and crisp dried cherry and candied ginger notes. Mourvèdre and Grenache. Drink now. 2,400 cases made. –TF"  Winemaker Tasting Notes:  This Bandol style dry Rose wine offers up beautiful citrus and stone fruits,

Frenchtown Farms ‘The Pearl Thief’ White 2017
60% Sauvignon Blanc, 40% Roussane - Own Rooted, dry farmed, 40 year old vines grown near Renaissance. Pearl Thief is irresistibly refreshing, flavorful, and textured, driven by tangy acidity and firm minerality (thanks, Renaissance!). Crisp stone fruits, fresh green herbs, honey-lemon and lemon