When we founded Fish Hook Vineyards we had three basic goals. First, we wanted to make really good wine that shows the true fruit character of the grapes and the subtle mineral and other earthy qualities of the vineyard. Second, we thought it would be a good idea to make just a little bit of money to support our bad habits (fishing) and have some fun doing it. And third, we wanted to do some good with some of the profits and tie it all in with our passion for fishing and the sea. Hence, Fish Hook Vineyards, High Hook Wines, the Striper on the label and our involvement with several environmental and charitable organizations. We launched Fish Hook Vineyards in the spring of 2008. At that time both our dba and our brand name were Fish Hook Vineyards. Shortly thereafter we found out that our trademark was being challenged. Constellation Brands, the largest entity in the wine business, felt that it infringed on a trademark of theirs for a line of wines from South Africa that they own and were about to launch in the US. We felt that we had a pretty good chance of prevailing but really didn't have the resources to get into a legal battle with a company that large. So we changed our brand name to High Hook.More info and FAQ below
Searched for: brand: fish hook vineyards
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.