Mendoza Vineyards S.A. is located since 2003 in one of the best wine regions of Mendoza, Argentina. It is a part of the international group Origin Wine UK Ltd. which manages the import and distribution of wines in the large supermarket chains and wholesalers.Mendoza Vineyards S.A. was one of the first Fair Trade producers in Argentina to be certified by FLO FAIRTRADE, the World Fair Trade Organization. Its wines also count on international quality standards such as IFS, BRC, DLG and ORGANIC certifications.The company is a specialist in managing the supply and distribution chain, with focus on exports. It works to promote Argentine Wines in the international markets. The company`s mission is to build up confidence with clients from all over the world, offering the best price-quality relationship. RICHARD BONVINI was born in Valais, Switzerland in 1972 and have been passionate about wine all my life. At the age of 14, I took care of 2000 m2 of my family's vineyard, and then I made my own wine. The results were not the best, but the experience I had led me to decide to learn more about this profession, and to become a winemaker.At the age of 22, I finished my Enology studies in Nyon, and then worked at various wineries and vineyards in Valais for 6 years. Those were boutique wineries where I had to get involved in every aspect of winemaking - from working in the vineyards all the way through to getting the wine bottled. I have always loved travelling, and thanks to my profession in 2000 I was able to do a harvest in Brazil at Bodega Miolo. After that I spent four years in South Africa, as winemaker for the Origin Wine Group.While on a visit to Mendoza, Argentina, I finally felt as if I had come home because it is a city where wine is part of everyone's life. In Argentina there are many different "terroir" and every day I learn something new about this profession that helps me produce the best wines... I have worked at Mendoza Vineyards since 2004, and will remain here for many years.
Searched for: brand: mendoza vineyards
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.