My Account
Results: 17 items
Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 image

Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2017

$19.95 $27.22

76eUnited StatesCalifornia » Paso Robles

Robert Parker 92 “Tasted from barrel, the 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon is very promising, revealing a youthfully primary bouquet of currants and plums that's already integrated its

Daou Vineyards 'Pessimist' Red Blend 2017 image

Daou Vineyards 'Pessimist' Red Blend 2017

$20.95 $24.00

7eUnited StatesCalifornia » Paso Robles

Wine Advocate 92 “A value-priced Rhône blend that usually contains some Zinfandel and Petite Syrah, the 2017 Pessimist offers up rich aromas of dark fruit, grilled

Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 1.5L image

Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 1.5L

$39.95 $47.20

42eUnited StatesCalifornia » Paso Robles

Robert Parker 92 “Tasted from barrel, the 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon is very promising, revealing a youthfully primary bouquet of currants and plums that's already integrated its

Bodyguard By Daou Red Blend 2017 image

Bodyguard By Daou Red Blend 2017

$28.95 $37.33

7dUnited StatesCalifornia » Paso Robles

Jeb Dannuk 93 “A smoking value from this team is their 2017 Bodyguard, which is 70% Petit Verdot and 30% Petite Sirah. It’s a big, full-bodied

Daou Vineyards 'Reserve' Cabernet Sauv 2017 image

Daou Vineyards 'Reserve' Cabernet Sauv 2017

$46.95 $62.40

United StatesCalifornia » Paso Robles

Robert Parker 94 “At this early stage, the 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve seems to be even more promising than the 2016, opening in the glass with

Daou 'Soul of A Lion' Bordeaux Blend 2016 image

Daou 'Soul of A Lion' Bordeaux Blend 2016

$129.95 $172.82

United StatesCalifornia » Adelaida District

Jeb Dunnuck 98 “Also bottled the week before this tasting, the 2016 Soul of a Lion includes more Cabernet Sauvignon than the 2014 and 2015 and

Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 image

Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2015

Wine Enthusiast 93 "The Daou brothers have become increasingly known for their rich, unctuous and lavish high-end wines, but this bottling offers a taste of that

Item Sold Out
Daou Vineyards 'Pessimist' Red Blend 2016 image

Daou Vineyards 'Pessimist' Red Blend 2016

Wine Adovocate 92 "The deep garnet-purple colored 2016 Pessimist delivers a gregarious nose of ripe black cherries, blackberries and blueberries plus notions of Chinese five spice,

Item Sold Out
Daou Vineyards 'Reserve' Cabernet Sauv 2015 image

Daou Vineyards 'Reserve' Cabernet Sauv 2015

Wine Advocate 91 “This wine is a blend of around 80% Cabernet Sauvignon with Petit Verdot, Merlot and Cabernet Franc making up the other 20%. Deep

Item Sold Out
Daou Vineyards 'Reserve' Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 image

Daou Vineyards 'Reserve' Cabernet Sauvignon 2016

Wine Advocate 93 “A barrel sample composed of 78% Cabernet Sauvignon with 12% Petit Verdot and 10% Merlot, the 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve displays notes of

Item Sold Out
Daou Vineyards 'Pessimist' Red Blend 2015 image

Daou Vineyards 'Pessimist' Red Blend 2015

Wine Advocate 90-92 "In a pursuit to create delicious wine inspired by varieties that flourish in Paso Robles, The Pessimist is a blend of Syrah, Petite

Item Sold Out
Daou Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 image

Daou Cabernet Sauvignon 2011

Wine Spectator 91 "Nicely oaky but well done, showing lots of creamy mocha-espresso flavors woven among the dark berry, cedar and spice notes, with a full-bodied,

Item Sold Out
Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 image

Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2014

Wine Advocate 93 "I think even a step up over the killer 2013, the 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon is loaded with notions of black raspberry, cassis, spice

Item Sold Out
Daou Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 image

Daou Cabernet Sauvignon 2012

Wine Advocate 90 "Starting with their straight Cabernet Release, the 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon is an outstanding blend of 78% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Franc

Item Sold Out
Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 image

Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2013

Wine Advocate 92 "I think the 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon will be even better, and it has more depth and texture, with gorgeous blackcurrants, violets, licorice and

Item Sold Out
Daou Vineyards 'Reserve' Cabernet Sauv 2013 image

Daou Vineyards 'Reserve' Cabernet Sauv 2013

Wine Advocate 92 "The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve (100% Cabernet Sauvignon) is deep, nicely concentrated and full-bodied, with beautiful freshness and focus in its cassis, black

Item Sold Out
Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 image

Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2016

Robert Parker 92-94 “Tasted from barrel, the 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate reveals notes of cassis, blackberries, licorice and pencil shavings. On the palate, it's full-bodied, ample

Item Sold Out

End of item list