Founded by the Taittinger family of Champagne Taittinger, Domaine Carneros is the quintessential California expression of French Champagne. Claude Taittinger's search for a worthy U.S. counterpart began in the late 1970s, and in 1987 he selected a 138-acre parcel in the heart of Carneros, Napa Valley.
With its cool breezes and consistent yet mild northern California heat, Claude found Carneros to be the perfect micro-climate for growing Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes, and producing world-class California sparkling wine. He wisely selected Eileen Crane to oversee the planning and development of the winery and vineyards, and to this day she remains Domaine Carneros CEO/Founding Winemaker.
The heart of Domaine Carneros has always been sparkling wines, with distinctive styles including our classic Vintage Brut cuvée and luxury Le Rêve Blanc de Blancs. But while much of our estate-grown Pinot Noir was sold to top California producers in the early years, we eventually came to understand our opportunity to create exceptional still wine. In 1992 we added rich, complex Pinot Noir to the Domaine Carneros portfolio of wines. Today, our Pinot Noir winemaking is led by TJ Evans.
Searched for: brand: domaine carneros
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.