The rosé wine DOMAINE DE LA CHAPELLE SAINT VICTOR AOP Coteaux d'Aix en Provence is made from a very Mediterranean blend of Grenache, and Cinsault, and enhanced with a touch of Syrah. Syrah intensifies the fruity bouquet of this wine by providing a smoothness and an enhanced finish. The growing vineyard is located on the south side of the Costes Lambesc mountain range. It has been in the Lefèvre family for over 10 years. The vineyard of Lambesc Costes is cultivated with 20ha of AOP Coteaux d'Aix en Provence wine grapes and additionally with 2ha olives. The vinyard practices organic farming: soil, décavaillonnage, hoeing, treatments using only simple products such as traditional contact copper and sulfur ensures compliance with the environment, with consumer health and the natural aspect of wine. Its sandy loamy soil is ideal for the cultivation of the grape. The domaine was inhabited by Romans sometime between the first and fifth centuries before common era. Around the tenth or eleventh century it was sold to the abbey of Saint Victor in Marseille. The rosé wines DOMAINE DE LA CHAPELLE SAINT VICTOR are named after Saint Victor abbey. The monks of the abbey worked the land and the cultivated grapes for wine making. Wines were prepared in a cold maceration, obtained by bleeding, and then racked and fermented at a temperature of 16°C. DOMAINE DE LA CHAPELLE SAINT VICTOR wine belongs to the family of AOP Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence wines. It expresses itself perfectly within the first year following a harvest.
Searched for: brand: domaine de la chapelle
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.