In 1909, the Parliament of the Grand-Duchy of Baden entrusted the Chamber of Agriculture with the creation of an experimental distillery in Oppenau. Its purpose was to produce pure and genuine brandies for sale all over the world and to bring fame to Baden's fruit brandies. Since its foundation, Kammer-Kirsch has had but one objective: the production of genuine and exquisite noble fruit brandies. To this day, continuous refinement remains the golden rule of the Kammer-Kirsch Distillery. As superior quality requires, the only way to distill a brandy of the highest natural purity is to use select, fully ripened fruit. Kammer's extraordinary quality is achieved through a careful double distillation. Their master distillers perform their high art throughout the various steps of production. From the fruit to the brandy, they use exclusively the finest and tastiest substances. A long maturation in glazed earthenware jugs at the constant cool temperature of deep vaulted cellars then gives the brandies their exquisite taste and inimitable fruity bouquet. Kammer fruit brandies are best served slightly chilled and neat in an Armagnac glass or Champagne flute. They make an excellent digestif after a meal. Although the delicate nature of Kammer brandies make them ideal on their own, a tablespoon with Champagne or sparkling wine, then garnished with the corresponding fruit makes a delightful cocktail. Or add 1 oz. of brandy to coffee for an after-dinner drink. As you will be able to tell from the pear in the bottle, soaking fruit in Kammer infuses it with flavor, or they can be poured over ice cream.
Searched for: brand: kammer williams
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.