From the moment we began making wine in 1993; we have been dedicated to producing premium quality varietal wines in Oregon at affordable prices. Although Firesteed started small, we've enjoyed steady growth, great reviews and the gratifying loyalty of our customers and business partners, all thanks to the consistent quality and value of our wines.
Consistent quality is not always easy to achieve because winemaking is a timeless, mysterious and romantic undertaking, full of unpredictability and challenges. Over the years, we have learned to appreciate and work with the forces of nature, adjusting to the changing cycles of the sun and rain and the fertility of the soil in order to create varietals and blends that are wonderful in youth and often become better with every passing year.
Our first ten years of hard work, perseverance and patience were rewarded in 2002 when we moved into the Firesteed Winery and Tasting Room in Rickreall, Oregon. We invite you to visit us, tour our vineyards and taste our wines surrounded by the legendary beauty of Oregon's Willamette Valley wine country. You'll find us about an hour's drive from Portland, just 13 miles west of Salem and 2 miles north of the intersection of Pacific Highway (99W) and Highway 22.
Searched for: brand: firesteed cellars
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.