Dedicated to excellence in winemaking in the Finger Lakes region since 1977. Journey through the rolling hills and discover our full portfolio of wines. Heron Hill is among the leaders in recognizing Riesling as the region's flagship varietal. Heron Hill has won many awards for its distinctive, elegant wines and continues to be at the forefront of Finger Lakes winemaking.
Today Heron Hill makes seven different cool climate Rieslings -- from dry, terroir-driven reserves to our ethereal icewines. Heron Hill Winery has become a coveted destination within New York for weddings, as well as casual, outdoor food and music events on the terrace of the seasonal Blue Heron Café. Heron Hill Winery was chosen as one of the ten most spectacular tasting rooms in the world by Travel + Leisure magazine! In addition to the magnificent vaulted tasting hall and winery overlooking vineyards on Keuka Lake, Heron Hill also has tasting rooms on the west side of Seneca Lake and on the west side Canandaigua Lake.
In 1972 John and Josephine Ingle first planted grapevines overlooking Canandaigua Lake, known today as Ingle Vineyard. Heron Hill's grape grower and owner, John Ingle often says that Heron Hill has "boot prints in its vineyards, not tire tracks." People maintain the vines at Heron Hill, not machines. This personal approach and commitment to quality is evident throughout every aspect of making, serving and selling Heron Hill's wines. These guiding principles have remained constant through the years – from hand-maintaining the vineyards to hand-harvesting grapes to offering educational and enjoyable tastings and hosting events that combine food, wine and entertainment.
Heron Hill has won many awards for its distinctive, elegant wines and continues to be at the forefront of Finger Lakes winemaking. Today Heron Hill makes over six styles of Riesling. Heron Hill's Ingle Vineyard Riesling 2002 won "Best of Show, White Wine" & Double Gold at the San Francisco International Wine Competition.
Searched for: brand: heron hill winery
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.