Turnbull Cellars has been rooted in the culture and history of the Napa Valley since 1979. Operating as a small, family business from the original estate winery in Oakville, the winery stands for exceptional quality and a true Napa Valley wine experience, as it should be. Turnbull Cellars aims to build on a legacy, and it means everything for the team to be able to care for and oversee each step along the way, from growing grapes to making wine. It roots them in their future and in sustaining such a special place. Turnbull stands for its place of origin, which enables them to produce a truly great Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, dirt to bottle. Vines and fruit from the curated portfolio of estate vineyards are tended to throughout Oakville and in Calistoga. Turnbull is immensely proud to own and sustainably farm from these exceptional pieces of land, since they reflect some of the best terroir the Napa Valley has to offer. The sites – Turnbull Vineyard, Amoenus Vineyard, Fortuna Vineyard and Leopoldina Vineyard – serve as a true fingerprint of place and produce wines that are balanced, complex and exceptional in quality.
Searched for: brand: turnbull cellars
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.