Lindeman's is enjoyed 80 million times a year in over 100 countries around the world – allowing family and friends to reconnect and enjoy time together. Lindeman's global popularity has been driven by the positive philosophy of Dr Henry Lindeman, who established Lindeman's in the Hunter Valley in 1843. Perfect for everyday moments, yet equally worthy of an occasion, Lindeman's immensely popular wines are approachable and accessible, with an unfailing record of consistent quality and timeless appeal. What makes us smile? Friends and family around the table, sharing stories over a bottle of wine, hearty conversation and great food, any day of the week and any time of year. The World Smiles with Lindeman's. In every bottle of Lindeman's wine you will find the spirit of our founder, Dr Henry Lindeman. From humble beginnings in the Hunter Valley in 1843, Dr Lindeman laid a strong foundation for what has become one of the world's most popular wines. The first Lindeman's wine to venture overseas was in 1858, when Lindeman's Cawarra Claret was exported to the United Kingdom. By 1862, Lindeman's wines were being exhibited widely around the world and Lindeman's Cawarra gained international recognition at the International Exhibition, London. The accolades and awards continued to follow and over the next 100 years, Lindeman's global footprint grew significantly. It was in the 1980s that Lindeman's most well-known wine was created. Lindeman's iconic Bin 65 Chardonnay was launched in Canada in 1985 in response to the popularity of Lindeman's approachable and fruit-driven style of wines in the northern hemisphere. Following its success in Canada and the United States, Lindeman's Bin 65 was then 'brought home' to Australia in 1991. Bin 65 Chardonnay captured the world's adoration of Australian wine and propelled the popularity of Lindeman's on an international scale. The Bin Series has since grown to incorporate 18 popular varieties. Today, Lindeman's is enjoyed in over 100 countries around the world. We are proud to draw on 170+ years of continued winemaking and entrepreneurship to craft popular wine styles that people simply love to drink.
Searched for: brand: lindemans
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.