Search For:brand: duorum
Duorum Colheita 2017

Duorum Colheita 2017

red wine

$14.95 $20.27

58cPortugalPortugal » Douro

A richly aromatic wine of black cherries, tar, mocha, and a hint of violets. On the palate, this wine's rich texture is balanced perfectly against

Tons de Duorum White 2020

Tons de Duorum White 2020

white wine

$9.95 $12.01

58cPortugalPortugal » Douro

Wine Advocate 88 “The 2020 Branco Tons is an unoaked blend of 30% Viosinho, 25% Rabigato, 20% Verdelho and 20% Arinto, plus a dollop of Moscatel

Duorum Colheita 2016

Duorum Colheita 2016

red wine

PortugalPortugal » Douro

Wine Enthusiast 90 "This is a ripe, wood-aged wine that also has plenty of fresh black currant fruits. Some firm tannins show that it is still

Item Sold Out
Duorum Colheita 2014

Duorum Colheita 2014

red wine

PortugalPortugal » Douro

"This has a delicate core of violet, plum and red berry flavors that are broad yet well-defined. Medium-grained tannins gain power midpalate, with mineral and

Item Sold Out
Tons de Duorum White 2013

Tons de Duorum White 2013

white wine

Intense tropical and citrus fruit aromas, intertwined with floral and mineral notes. Tropical and citrus flavours with a mineral streak on the beautifully refreshing palate.

Item Sold Out
Duorum Colheita 2013

Duorum Colheita 2013

red wine

Wine Spectator 91 "This has a delicate core of violet, plum and red berry flavors that are broad yet well-defined. Medium-grained tannins gain power midpalate, with

Item Sold Out
Duorum Reserva 'Old Vines' 2008

Duorum Reserva 'Old Vines' 2008

red wine

Wine Advocate 92 "The 2008 RESERVA "OLD VINES" is a blend of 70% Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Sousao, the remaining 30% a field

Item Sold Out

End of item list

Scroll to the top of this page