"From the Tank®" was born out of the old school idea of going to the local winery with a big empty jug to fill up with easy-drinking juice. This is a tradition that stretches back for ages in France.
When we created "From the Tank®" , we were determined to source the highest possible quality grapes, grown organically and hand-harvested, made only with indigenous yeasts and lightly sulfured, just like all the other wines we work with. What we created remains to this day unique in the marketplace of wine. A wine that tastes very natural, that can be purchased at retail for the equivalent of $8-$10 per 750ml bottle, in packaging that reduces green-house emissions, and is easier to transport and serve than traditional glass bottles.
3-Liter bag-in-box is the most carbon efficient wine package & produces the least waste – with a 55% lower carbon footprint than traditional glass bottles in terms of energy needed for glass production and transportation, and 85% less landfill waste. Paperboard is easily recycled.
Lighter weight means reduced fossil fuel emissions.
The lightweight makes "From the Tank®" perfect for a picnic, a party, or simply to carry home and put in the refrigerator.
Bag-in-boxes last up to one month once opened, if stored in the refrigerator.
The vacuum-sealed pack inside the box keeps the wine fresh, so that you can drink a glass a night and avoid the waste that would come from a traditional bottle (ie regular glass bottles go bad in a few days).
Searched for: brand: from the tank
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.