Gramona's history is long and storied, with its property serving as a point of reference in the Penedés for decades. The family has been making wine in the vicinity of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia dating back to as early as 1816, channeling the essence of the Mediterranean to transform the most precious element, the grape, into wines rich with character. The Gramona name began to appear on bottles of "Cava Champagne" in 1921. Today, the house is one of the few remaining family-owned estates in the region, most having been covered up by large companies in the last half century.
At Gramona, time is never an issue. The wines undergo perhaps the longest average aging period than any other cava and are never released until they are perfectly mature. Eighty-six percent of the cavas produced in the zone are released after 9 months; however, Gramona cavas see 30 months of aging – and in the case of the Enoteca, 12 years – before they are released. Long considered a pioneer for their work in the cellar, Gramona Estate has begun to convert to organic and biodynamic farming, reduce their carbon footprint by using geothermic energy and recycle all the water used on the property.
Searched for: brand: bodega gramona
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.