The House of Lanson has always blended its champagnes using a majority of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in order to achieve the perfect balance of power and finesse.
Our supply from over 500 hectares of vines in the wine-growing region of Champagne offers a wealth of choice and enables Lanson to select the best grapes from the best plots.
The freshness and energy that are key to the Lanson style are closely linked to the House's historic commitment to using a traditional wine-making method, without malolactic fermentation. Lanson emphasises the fruit and the richness of aromas in a search for purity in its wines.
Wines from different plots are vinified separately. Through numerous tasting sessions they are assessed and classed according to their aromatic family. Blending is the art of creating a wine that is superior to the sum of its parts.
The palette of flavors, and the talent of Winemaker Hervé Dantan, come together to create the perfect balance of fruitiness, elegance and freshness.
The richness of the grape varieties and Crus is complemented by the richness of different years. Adding reserve wines helps to amplify the quality of young wines.
Non-vintage cuvées are therefore composed of reserve wines and more than 10 different years of harvests, and are left to age in the Cellar for at least three years.
The vintage Cuvées take this time to mature and continue to develop their extraordinary aromas. Lanson wines journey through time perfectly.
Searched for: brand: lanson
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.