Stefano Massone is the only producer in our Piedmont portfolio devoted solely to white wine-making, with vineyards located in the warmer southeastern part of the region in Gavi, where the Cortese grape achieves maximum ripeness. As this varietal tends to be very productive, rigorous vineyard management and low yields are vital to producing Cortese of high quality, as practiced at Massone but at few other estates. Some even compare fine Gavi to white Burgundy, citing the mineral character of the wines. Ripe, rich fruit provides perfect balance to the vibrant acidity of the single-varietal, single-vineyard bottling of "Vigneto Masera", producing a wine with both weight and crispness, along with intense aromas of lime, pear, apple and exotic fruits. An ideal aperitif or first course wine in an all-Piedmont lineup, and a great value!
Vineyard Management: No systemic plant protection products (products which act by systemic transport, through the sap of the plant) are used. Sulfur and copper-based products are predominant. As there are no problems due to insects, no insecticides are used. No herbicides are used. Natural cover crops (grass cover) are left between the rows of vines. The grass is then mowed between every other row of vines and left to form humus, while the rest of the rows are tilled. No fertilizers are used. SO2 is used with extreme care in the wines.
Searched for: brand: massone massera
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.