solerno_tree-emblemOn the sun-drenched slopes of Sicily's Mt. Etna grows an extraordinary citrus: Sanguinello, Sicily's blood orange. Locally, it is known as Arancia Rossa, for the deep crimson hue of its flesh. It is a natural jewel of the Mediterranean--the deeper the colour, the bolder the flavour contained within. There are only a few short months during the Mediterranean winter when the nighttime temperature drops to the perfect point... It is during this window of time that the Arancia Rossa bursts with an intense, bittersweet and almost spicy flavour. It is then and only then that the blood orange is ready for picking.
"Celebrating the original and naturally intense flavor of Sicilian blood oranges"
Celebrating the original and naturally intense flavour of Sicilian blood oranges, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur collects the fragrant essential oils of Sicily's blood oranges, picked at the peak of their season – winter through early spring. The oranges are married with other ingredients, including lemon and orange, to create an elegant and refined liqueur. Vibrant, delicate and complex, Solerno is a true expression of Italian Radiance captured in an authentic Italian Murano style glass design.
Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur brings a bright and fresh flavour to modern interpretations of classic cocktails, original creations, and effortless Italian-inspired aperitivos.
Solerno is the creation of famed Hendrick's Gin, Master Distiller, Lesley Gracie.
Searched for: brand: solerno
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.