Los Dos is Spanish for "both" or "the two." The name reflects the fact that the wine is a blend of two complementary grape varieties, Garnacha and Syrah for the red and Muscat and Chardonnay for the white. Los Dos is made by Bodegas Aragonesas, a group of notable winemakers in the Campo de Borja DO in the northeastern region of Aragón. Syrah and Chardonnay are not common here and blending them with indigenous grapes was an unusal winemaking decision for Campo de Borja. But it has proven to be an extremely successful undertaking and has created two enticing blends that possess a rare elegance.
Los Dos is located in the hot, continental Campo de Borja DO in Northeastern Spain, between the famed wine regions DOCa Rioja and Catalonia. Its vineyards are in the foothills of the Iberian Mountain Range near the Ebro River, in the northern part of the province of Zaragoza. This is a privileged area for growing vineyards due to the quality of its climate, its soil and the protection afforded by the mountains.
Searched for: brand: almira winery
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.