Mr. Stoll is the last member of a near extinguished legacy of distillers pre-dating the country itself; representing generations of dedication, commitment and skill hand crafting Pennsylvania Whiskey. Trained by C Everett Beam in both the Beam Family and Historical Pennsylvania Style, Dick served as Master Distiller of Pennsylvania Michter's where he also distilled the famed A.H. Hirsch Bourbon.
A Lancaster County native, Erik practiced the dark art of marketing in New York City, developing online strategy for Fortune 100 and startup companies. Seeking less pay, he began a new career in the NYC restaurant world, meeting his wife Avianna. Combining his passions of Lancaster County history and food, Erik began researching Pennsylvania's historic legacy of The Bomberger's Distillery. The rest is history.
AVIANNA PONZI WOLFE
A native New Yorker with over 25 years operating NYC restaurants and Nightlife venues, Avianna most recently owned and operated a NY Times recognized green restaurant & catering business before relocating to her husband's ancestral homeland in Lititz, PA to raise their young daughter.
Colin doesn't like food, he loves it. Whether sneaking to the neighbors and joining family taco night as a precocious two year old, or skipping Six Flags for a chance to eat at Nobu in the fifth grade, he's followed his fork and never looked back. Over the last decade Colin opened and consulted on 10 different restaurants under the Fatty Crew umbrella both locally and internationally including 3 separate NY Times Two Star reviews.
Hailing from Seattle, David is a brand architect and packaging designer specializing in identity and package design for the distilled spirits industry. His work can be found in tasting rooms and liquor store shelves from California to Kiev -- and many places in between - including packaging work for recognized international brands such as Maker's Mark, Laphroaig and Teacher's. David's true love is working directly with small to mid-sized distillers who take personal pride in their work.
Searched for: brand: bomberger's distillery
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.