The world-famous Attems wines are grown in Italy's renowned Collio DOC in the northeastern part of the country, bordered by the Alps to the north and the Adriatic Sea to the south. This geography creates a temperate microclimate, and the region's marl and sandstone soils make it perfect for Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc, as well as for the native Ribolla Gialla and Tocai Friulano that have been harvested here since at least as early as the 18th century.
The Attems family winemaking lineage dates back nearly a millennium. In 1106, records show that the Bishop of Salisbury gave them the estate for the purpose of cultivating vineyards and making wine. After 900 years of wine production, Attems aligned with the renowned Marchesi de' Frescobaldi, one of Italy's most revered wine families. Douglas Attems and the Frescobaldi family celebrate a legacy of friendship founded during their years as students at the University of Florence. The partnership understands that a wine's quality and personality reflect the land it comes from, and they have pledged to further enhance the vines at Collio. Together they have committed to innovative vineyard development and to strategic participation in the global market.
Searched for: brand: attems
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.