The Evening Land has long been a symbol of the dream quest to find the mythical Greek garden where the golden fruits of immortality grew – tethered to the setting sun on the western rim of the unknown world – just beyond the reach of mortals. Inspired by the myth, the journey began to find the "perfect vinegarden" along the coastal world in which exceptional Pinot Noir, Gamay Noir and Chardonnay grapes could grow.
Situated in the southeastern Eola-Amity Hills, Evening Land's Seven Springs Vineyard is dry-farmed using biodynamic practices. The Pacific Ocean Breeze, volcanic soil, eastern exposure and high elevatin contribute to the natural preservation of the grapes' acidity and enrich the wines with elegant flavors and minerality. Sixty-five acres were initially planted in the early 1980s and has since expanded to cover seventy acres of land.
At Evening Land, the goal is to explore great terroir and reflect that greatness in every bottle that is produced. This begins in the vineyard with a constant stewardship of the land. Evening Land strives to make wines that reflect only the essence of the vineyard – the unique conjunction between a place, nature and time. Nothing is added; nothing is removed. The winemakers practice precision viticulture and let the land express itself, and they embrace the unique character of every vintage. Evening Land wines are created with energy, purity, transparency and elegance with insistence on true appreciation of site.
Searched for: brand: evening land vineyards
- 1 bottle
- $32.94 / ea
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.