The perfect Mediterranean climate and terroir of Sicily are ideally suited for making wine. Of course, the best winemaking requires more than natural gifts. Enter Settesoli, one of Europeâ??s largest and most respected wineries. Founded by Cantine Settesoli in 1959, MandraRossa boasts a premium range of estate-bottled wines.
Located in the historic town of Menfi, in the southwest corner of this idyllic Mediterranean island, MandraRossa was guided into modern times by the fathers of contemporary Sicilian wine, Diego Planeta. Diego led the company for 38 years from 1973 to 2011.
The perfect Mediterranean climate and terroir of Sicily are ideally suited for making wine. Of course, the best winemaking requires more than natural gifts. Enter Settesoli, one of Europeâ??s largest and most respected wineries. Founded by Cantine Settesoli in 1959, MandraRossa boasts a premium range of estate-bottled wine.
The making of these wines began by mapping every parcel of vineyard for aspect, gradient and altitude, so that the ideal terroir for each varietal could be selected for planting. Thus, from the outset, every chosen parcel could be traced and monitored, from harvest to bottling. The wines resulting from these rigorous efforts were proudly introduced under the MandraRossa name.
The intense Sicilian sun, offset by cooling sea breezes, allows for reliable and extended ripening of the grapes. MandraRossa wines are hand-picked, and every harvested parcel is crushed and fermented separately to retain the grapes characteristics. Wines from individual parcels are carefully blended for nuanced complexity, yielding delicate scents and harmonious, fresh flavors.
Searched for: brand: mandra rossa wines
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.