"Feudi del Pisciotto consists of 82 acres of vineyards planted in 2002 that sit at 820 feet above sea level just under four miles as the crow flies from the sea. The property, therefore, benefits from two climatic moderators: the elevation, which allows the vineyards to enjoy the sea breeze, and the sea itself, a great mitigator of temperature. Located in the triangle created by Piazza Almerina (known for its extraordinary and intact Roman villa), Caltagirone (famous for its ceramics) and Vittoria (famous for Cerasuolo di Vittoria, the only Sicilian DOCG), the vineyards of Feudi del Pisciotto dedicate half their vines to the red king of the island, Nero d'Avola, and half to international varieties such as Cabernet, Merlot, Semillon and Gewürztraminer. Inside the winery, Feudi del Pisciotto prides itself on combining history with high technology in the cellar in order to reach the highest levels of the Sicilian wine production. Part of the Pisciotto reserve, famous for its beauty, the abundance of cork oaks and the presence of many other species of vegetation, Feudi del Pisciotto also enjoys relics of it long history, including an extraordinary millstone that was once used by the Romans to make wine. Inspired to preserve the rich history that surrounds them, Feudi del Pisciotto collaborated some of Italy's finest fashion designers, including Versace, Valentino, Missoni, Carolina Marengo, Alberta Ferretti, Gianfranco Ferré and Giambattista Valli, to create the packaging for Pisciotto's designer wine line. A portion of the proceeds from these modern wines is donated to the restoration of fine Sicilian art."
Searched for: brand: feudi del pisciotto
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.