"Emerson Brown Collaborations
began while working hand in glove at Vineyard 29 during the harvest season of 2005, a vintage marked by an excessively large crop, so big that many wineries turned fruit away at the crush pad. We did a little horse-trading with growers and the Emerson Brown partnership was born. We have continually collaborated on Napa Valley Wines ever since. We hope you enjoy our latest offerings.
Keith Emerson...is a Boston native winemaker with more than 18 vintages to his credit. He is one of the few winemakers who excels at crafting both Bordeaux and Burgundian varieties. Keith produces wines from Napa, Sonoma, Oregon and Santa Cruz. Since 2005, he has focused his attention on his position as Director of Winemaking for Napa's Vineyard 29. His other pursuits are this partnership with Brian Brown, his various consulting gigs, and his personal Oregon Pinot Noir project Sonria Wines.
Brian Brown...earned his viticulture and enology degree from the University of California, Davis in 2001. After graduating, Brian worked harvests with Iron Horse Vineyards in Sonoma, Salitage in Pemberton Australia, and Napa Wine Company in Oakville. Then Brian moved to Trefethen Vineyards as their enologist, where he learned to make balanced vineyard driven wines that express fruit qualities over winemaker manipulations. He currently manages ONX Wines in Paso Robles, and collaborates with Keith Emerson in Napa."
Searched for: brand: emerson brown wines
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.