We love spirits. Love what they can do. They compel us to get creative. To mess with them. To break them down to their very essence, then reimagine and recreate them with a modern twist. To innovate. To create something unlike anything you've ever tasted before. That's our idea of fun.We're based in Manhattan and distill in Yonkers. We approach each spirit we create as a project. Our first project is gin. The mission is simple: To challenge your perception of this 400-year-old spirit. To redefine it. To create the next chapter.When you think of gin, you undoubtedly think of juniper – even though you might not even know that's what you're thinking of. Piney, powerful, and easy to identify.Don't get us wrong: If you love juniper-forward-gin, keep drinking it. But here's the thing, there's more to gin than just juniper.Enter Empire Spirits Project. Our first goal: to help juniper not be so overbearing. Get it to mingle. To meet up with some new ingredients. To harmonize and branch out. Our specialty is pairing botanicals to create unique flavor profiles. Our gins are unlike any other you've ever had before. We're willing to bet that you love gin; you just don't know it yet. But don't take our word for it: try our gin, and you tell us if we're right. Empire Spirits Project is challenging the world of spirits one ingredient at a time. It's just what we do.
Searched for: brand: empire spirits 1972
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.