Sibona is situated in the Roero zone, in the communal district of Piboesi d'Alba, a few miles from Alba. It was founded approximately one hundred years ago on the former premise of an old kiln. The distillery is located in the center of an important wine zone, where the most typical vines of Piedmont are cultivated: Nebbiolo from Barolo, Barbaresco and Roero wines are created according to their own zones of production, as well as, Barbera, Dolcetto, Moscato, Chardonnay, Arneis and Brachetto.
Sibona is one of the historical distilleries in the Piedmont region and can boast the oldest distillation license, the No.1, issue by UTF, the official institution that regulates all of the operations associated with distilleries. This represents a rich history of greatness and prestige. Sibona distillery has always handcrafted its grappas from single varieties. The distillation process consists of vapor production from fresh marc soon after it arrives in the distillery. Originally, distillation was carried out by means of an old locomotive, which, in time, gave way to copper alembics. The marc is immediately distilled, allowing the extraction of the grapes' full aromas. In addition to the selection of the best of the zone, Sibona's grappas reach high quality levels as a result of accurate distillation, and consistent updating and improvement of equipment. The experience of two oenologists who have been working in distillation for decades, and the elimination of the first and last portions of the distillates also plays a significant role in the creation of this high quality grappa.
Furthermore, it is aged for a long period in barrels which renders the grappas not only soft and pleasant, but also more complex and aromatized.
Searched for: brand: sibona
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.