Smugglers' Notch Distillery® is a father/son partnership in Jeffersonville, Vermont. The distillery was founded in 2006 at the foot of the famed Smugglers' Notch, site of many a clandestine bootlegger's run through this rugged Vermont mountain pass. The smuggling route was actually first used during the 1800s to move goods during the trade embargo and then again in the 1920s to move liquor during prohibition. Today this enchanting area provides outdoor enthusiasts with a boulder-laden curved mountain road and caves to explore.
Although we don't need to smuggle anymore, Smugglers' Notch Distillery® provides spirits worthy of the cause. Using the finest ingredients blended with pristine Vermont spring water, we make, barrel age, blend, and hand-bottle remarkably distinctive, award winning spirits one small batch at a time.
Since opening its doors to the public in 2010, SND has released exquisite vodka made from the finest grains combined with pure Vermont spring water; a premium bourbon barrel aged single-barrel amber rum; a highly sought straight bourbon whiskey; a limited release double aged rye whiskey; two true-distilled gins – Blend No. 802 and hopped gin; Litigation, a remarkable wheat whiskey; Dead Buck, a limited release 108 proof bourbon; Maple Bourbon, a quintessentially Vermont whiskey, and our latest release, Gluten Free Organic Vodka with $1 from each bottle sale going towards cancer research worldwide.
2019 brings exciting new expansion opportunities in a larger facility on a ten-acre campus along the Lamoille River in the heart of Jeffersonville. We welcome you to stop in and see what's new at SND!
Searched for: brand: smugglers' notch distillery
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.