Claiming the title ‘World’s first eco-friendly premium spirit’, 360 Vodka is shipped in a bottle made from 85% recycled glass. The whole product incorporates other sustainability “features” like the 360 logo blown directly into the glass, New Leaf 100% PCW paper label, and also using water-based inks vs. petroleum-based inks for label/packaging printing. In addition, the bottle comes with a postage paid envelope hanging around the neck that lets customers mail back the recyclable flip-top closure for re-use, in turn helping lessen landfill waste.
All impurities are removed by distilling the vodka four times using the column distillation process and later it is filtered five times though granulated charcoaled coconut shell filtration system. The state-of-the-art distillery meets or exceeds all EPA air and water quality standards for distilleries. The production process reduced its volatile organic compounds output by 70% and sulfur dioxide emissions by 99% and the company states that it uses 250% less fossil fuel energy during production process.
If all of that wasn’t good enough for you, the company pledged to donate $20 from the sale of each case of 360 Vodka in Florida to the Coastal Conservation Association (CCA) Florida nonprofit marine conservation organization which protects marine resources in the state. Lastly, nationwide a “close the loop” initiative is taking place whereby McCormick Distilling promises to donate $1 for environmental causes.
Now we’re familiar with other ‘eco-friendly’ vodkas like Purus or VeeV, which have been around longer, and not only utilize eco-friendly packaging, but are also completely organic when it comes to the ingredients and distilling process as well. Unlike Purus and VeeV, 360 Vodka is made from regular non-organic American grain – and of course Purus and Veev ave been around longer. Because of this we’re not really buying into the ‘World’s First Eco Vodka’ claim, but we’re intrigued by 360 Vodka nonetheless. If you are going to imbibe – imbibe sustainably!
Searched for: brand: 360 vodka
- 1 bottle
- $20.99 / ea
- Buy1 cases
- $16.99 / ea
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.