In 1860 and the local farmers decided to build the sanctuary of Le Salette as a votive offering to the Madonna when she freed their vineyards from the scourge of phylloxera. The sanctuary is a church which overlooks the village that it protects. It appears to be hanging on the rocks, and is surrounded by hills and vineyards. One of the vineyards extends to just below the sacred building and has always been the property of the Scamperle family, a historical winemaking family of Valpolicella whose property takes the same name as the sanctuary. Indeed, for generations the Scamperle family has dedicated itself to growing grapes, and, over the years, to gradually increasing the number of vineyards. Today, the family owns 49 cultivated acres, situated throughout the most renowned places of the Valpolicella Classico DOC area: Fumane Cà Carnocchio, I Progni e Cà Melchiori, Sant'Ambrogio Conca D'Oro and in San Floriano Monte Masua. The type of grapes produced are the most classical types of the zone: Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella, Oseleta, a small quantity of Molinara, and Croatina. The vineyards are grown slowly and carefully, always respecting the local technique which is sensitive to nature, following nature's rhythm to bring out the unique character of each variety.More info and FAQ below
Searched for: brand: le salette
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.