Since 1896, the Marenco family has been a small producer with the ability to translate enology and terroir for generations. Giuseppe Marenco brought a modern approach to Marenco's winemaking in the 1950s, expanding their efforts from grape cultivation and sale to the complete production of wines that reflected the territory of the Monferrato hills. Giuseppe also slowly bought other key properties in the Strevi hills to complement his father's original holding, La Marchesa vineyard in the Bagnario Valley. Today, the Marenco family presides over 160 acres of vineyards, carrying on the proud tradition of crafting quality wines that showcase the area's microclimates. Giuseppe's three daughters have taken over his dream, overseeing all aspects of Marenco, from the cultivation in the vineyards, to wine production, to the marketing of these distinct wines in markets around the world. Michela with her husband Giovanni Costa, Doretta and Patrizia, the enologist, collaborate with specialized agronomists in order to maintain the traditional growing systems of the vineyards, to respect the strict cultivation guidelines of the region and to optimize the quality of the grapes through tailored field techniques. The grapes are exclusively harvested by hand in order to select the best grapes and to preserve the best characteristics of each varietal. Marenco has invested heavily in a modern winery. Cutting edge equipment allows Patrizia to better control the entire winemaking process, from the delicate soft pressing of grapes, to temperature-controlled fermentation, to the use of barriques to refine the wines. All these efforts result in a high-quality line of wines that represents the best of Piemonte's sparkling wine tradition.
Searched for: brand: marenco winery
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.