Since 1870, the Meletti family has been producing Italy's most beloved liqueurs in the fertile lands of Ascoli Piceno on the Adriatic coastal region of Le Marche. Under the direction of Silvio Meletti, the finest, natural ingredients are cultivated, selected, and blended to create limited-production artisanal cordials, aperitivos, digestivos, and liqueurs of distinctive character.
Silvio Meletti wanted to create a local product that could compete with the expensive imported liqueurs. After carefully studying various distillation processes, Silvio developed a unique production method using a bain-marie still which allows for a slow evaporation process that renders highly aromatic distillates. This art of distillation, along with original recipes, have been passed down through generations of Melettis and are the foundation of the family's portfolio today.
Most ingredients, including the anise and other natural herbs and botanicals, are sourced from local Le Marche growers who work exclusively with Meletti. Other ingredients are sourced from high quality producers specializing in their product. From citrus fruit cultivated by Italy's top growers in Sorrento to Dutch cocoa imported from The Netherlands, no expense is spared in the pursuit of the finest ingredients.
Family-owned and -operated for more than 140 years, Matteo Meletti represents the 5th generation of the family to carry forth the business.
Searched for: brand: meletti
- 1 bottle
- $20.99 / ea
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.