About The Four GracesThe Black family purchased an existing vineyard in the Dundee Hills of the Willamette Valley in 2003 as a family retreat. They immediately began turning the estate into a sustainably farmed, well-tended vineyard with the goal of producing rich, elegant, delicious and complex wines. That same year The Four Graces was founded. The winery is named in honor of the Black's four daughters. In 2005 the Blacks purchased the Doe Ridge property in Yamhill Carlton to continue the growth of the brand. They chose a site in a differing appellation to add complexity and variety. This vineyard has been turned into one of the largest experiments of its kind with forty acres farmed sustainably through the L.I.V.E (low impact viticulture and enology) program. Today The Four Graces is owned by Bill Foley and produces Pinot noir, Pinot gris, and Pinot blanc renowned nationally and internationally for their balance, elegance, complexity, and richness. The wines are crafted under the guidance of Marc Myer's who has been in the industry since 2008 and believes both the Dundee and Yamhill-Carlton estates are stunning at first glance and he can't wait to work with the fruit that comes off of these properties. More recently the historical farmhouse on the now named Foley Family Estate was carefully renovated and opened as a quaint tasting room that welcomes visitors to the famed Willamette Valley. Guests are encouraged to stroll through the demonstration vineyard and to bring a picnic to enjoy with memorable wines served in this thriving wine country destination. Biodynamic and Sustainable FarmingThe Four Graces has undertaken a groundbreaking experiment: a direct comparison of two similar but distinct farming practices that resulted in the creation of two remarkable wines in the process. We've long been fascinated and inspired by the principles of sustainable growing – so we devised a way to test their results. In 2005 we chose two 20-acre sections in our Doe Ridge Estate, side by side and with nearly identical characteristics of soil, light, altitude and other environmental aspects. Then we farm them, starting with identical stocks, using two different sets of practices: The North Blocks are farmed following sustainable practices, and the South Blocks are farmed following biodynamic practices. In 2008 we selected four barrels sourced from each section, and aged them in French Oak for 18 months. The results of our grand experiment were finally available, although only 900 bottles of each wine were produced.
Searched for: brand: four graces
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.