WELCOME TO CONCANNON VINEYARD
In 1883, James Concannon established Concannon Vineyard, now celebrating 132 years of family winemaking as America's Oldest, Ongoing Winery Under the Same Family Label and Stewardship. Recognizing our terroir as strikingly similar to the premier vineyards of Bordeaux, James purchased our beautiful acreage and built our historic winery which has since been honored as a California Registered Historical Landmark for the trailblazing California wine history it represents.
In this inspiring atmosphere, the tradition of casual elegance and warm hospitality that first began in this historic winery lives on today. We invite you and your special guests to savor our award-winning wines and enjoy a unique Concannon Wine Country Experience. We feel honored to have been named A USA Today Travel, 2014 "Wine Country Holiday Destination" as well as IntoWine's 2014 "Top 25 Most Awesome Tasting Rooms in California."
As our guest, you will be greeted by friendly and knowledgeable winery estate hosts who will introduce you to our delicious elegant wines and can guide you on private tours of our tasting room, barrel room, state-of-the-art winery vineyards--all surrounded by stunning vistas and captivating beauty.
At Concannon Vineyard, we are committed to preserving the past while engaging the future, a legacy which includes our unswerving dedication to environmental stewardship and respect for the land. Concannon was one of the first in California to become Certified Sustainable; and, while here, you will learn about our sustainable practices which can be witnessed throughout our vineyard and tasted in the fresh intensity and flavorful complexity of our wines.
To make reservations for Private Tours & Tastings please click here click here. To reserve an extraordinary indoor or outdoor venue for a special occasion, please click here.
Searched for: brand: cancannon
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.