Founded in 1898 by Salvatore Contini, today is an absolute excellence within the Sardinian wine scene. The journey of the Contini family in the wine roads is long and exciting. Attilio, Salvatore's son, carries on the commitment undertaken by his father. It enlarges the current cellar and strengthens the surface of the vineyards.
But what today means to enter into Contini cellars?
Equivalent to meet the dedication and expertise of Paolo Contini, grandchildren and winemaker Piero Cella in the selection of the grapes, winemaking and aging. Contini always combines its name to the deepest ancestral Sardinian tradition. For this reason in 2009 he wanted to link his name to the Sartiglia, the medieval equestrian tournament that takes place in Oristano at Carnival time. Born from this union Sartiglia (Cannonau), Pariglia (Vermentino) and Componidori (Grenache).
The increasing attention from consumers to the panorama of the "organic" has led the company in 2011 to the production of wines Mamaioa , natural wines without added sulfites .
Mamaioa in Sardinian dialect means ladybug, symbol of nature. The excellent result of this experimental path is represented by Karmis , wine unique in its kind, obtained by a clever blend of Grenache and Vermentino grapes.
Searched for: brand: contini
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.