Vines have been grown on the Château grounds since Roman times. Situated on the Aurelian Way, a Roman road formerly linking Italy and Spain, the vineyard was also a trading post for wines. The amphoras used to transport the precious beverage were made on site, as witnessed by an ancient oven discovered in the grounds around a century ago. Raymond V, the former Count of Toulouse, donated the estate to Saint Bernard, the founder of the Cistercian Order. It remained the property of the Marquis de Villeneuve for the next 3 centuries.
Today Château de Berne welcomes wine lovers to an exceptional, luxurious setting: a five-star Relais & Château hotel with 31 rooms, two private residences, a Spa, two restaurants including a gastronomic restaurant awarded a Michelin star in 2017 and a green Michelin star, a Cooking School and 1,235 acres of magnificent natural scenery dedicated to discovering Provence.
Measuring 330 acres, the Château de Berne terroir is situated on the Triassic Plateau, resting on a chalky bed dating back to the lower and middle Jurassic ages. Château de Berne regularly uses around ten grape varieties to blend its wines, mainly Grenache, Cinsault and Syrah.
Searched for: brand: chateau de berne
- 1 bottle
- $17.94 / ea
- 1 bottle
- $44.94 / ea
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.