Ashbourne was founded in 1996 by Anthony Hamilton Russell and is located on a beautiful 160 acre property in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley on the eastern border of Hamilton Russell Vineyards. The first Ashbourne wine was released in 2001. It was grown on extremely clay-rich, stony soils, well suited to nursing a high level of refinement and classic styling out of Pinotage. Five years later, the first Ashbourne Sandstone wine was released. This wine was grown on quartzitic sandstone soils, which emphasize the nervous energy and minerality of Sauvignon Blanc. By releasing the Ashbourne Sauvignon Blanc-Chardonnay in 2012, the estate drew from its Ashbourne quality research and two decades of experience working with blends of Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay to create a wine for people with fine wine palates at a price which enables them to drink it regularly. Very encouraging trials and the eventual 2017 release of an unwooded Ashbourne Pinotage-Cinsault blend from old vines, saw Ashbourne take a step out of its home terroir into the warmer Swartland, where lower acids and higher pH levels combine with the lighter, ancient, decomposed granite soils to afford an ease of structure and mouthfeel enabling a fresh, pure, early release wine with marked aromatic and flavor complexity without excessive weight.
Searched for: brand: ashbourne
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.