NQN is an absolute showcase property and the vanguard of the next generation of producers in Argentina. The winery is a technical marvel with complete modern technology available to the winemaking team. The winery itself, is buried into the earth (ala opus one) to best maintain the humidity and the temperature necessary for making world class wines. Owners Luis Maria Focaccia and Lucas Nemesio have rolled the dice as pioneers in the rapidly growing wine region of Patagonia. Over Ten Million Dollars have been invested in this property, which is an unheard of sum for an Argentine winery start-up. An empty river valley just a few short years ago, the San Patricio del Chanar Valley was identified as an ideal locale with the combination of soil, available water, which is always a challenge in this desert with almost no annual rainfall, and climate. Several intrepid entrepreneurs began to develop this site as an eventual rival to Mendoza producing world class wines in Argentina. The vineyards of NQN are laid out in a block system with each block varying slightly. Different clones, rootstocks and the vine spacings allow a great deal of complexity in the final blends. A very high percentage of the wines at NQN see time in oak. The complexity and concentration of our wines are quite impressive. The future shines brightly for NQN.
Searched for: brand: bodega nqn
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.