For 23 generations the Bindi Sergardi family has been planting and replanting vines with a never-ending passion for wine
The Bindi Sergardi lands have never ceased to produce typical Sienese agricultural products:wine, olive oil, rotating crops, farm animals.
The current owner, Nicolò Casini, grandson of Elisabetta Bindi Sergardi and man of his times, has chosen to emphasize the grapevine and olive tree cultivation to promote the farms' excellence. After selecting soils with vocation for vines, he has increased the extension of the vineyards. He has improved the quality of the production through scientific research of new clones and modernization of the cellars. He has acquired new technologies that improve traditional methods while respecting the authenticity of the wines and terroir.
His daughter Alessandra joined him in 2005 after following the family's policy of first working three years elsewhere. She took over the wine business with precise aims: to continue the production of high quality wine and to spread the philosophy of the Bindi Sergardi brand all over the world.
Thanks to her tenacity and determination, Alessandra, over the last years, has increased the winery's success through a continuous expansion in world markets.
More info and FAQ below
Bindi Sergardi's lands spread over 1000 hectares in the province of Siena. The 100 hectares of vineyards are planted in the important DOCG of Chianti Classico, Chianti Colli Senesi and Chianti
Searched for: brand: bindi sergardi
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.