Union Horse Distilling Co. is an artisanal distillery and event venue handcrafting small batch, award-winning sprits in Kansas City. UHDCo. is family-owned and operated by the Garcia's, Damian (Director of Sales & Marketing), Patrick (Master Distiller), Eric (GM) and Mary (Director of Special Events). This grain-to-bottle, craft distillery was known as Dark Horse Distillery until 2016, invoking the long shot odds of running a successful distilling business with the big brands dominating the market.
Focusing on craft whiskies, UHDCo. buys its grain from regional farmers and mills it in the distillery, giving them a unique amount of control over the grain bill and the sour mash process they employ in all their whiskeys. And, ever mindful to reduce waste, the distillery hands over its spent mash to a local dairy farmer who uses it as feed for cattle. Both the Rye and Bourbon are gently distilled in a 500-gallon copper hybrid still, affectionately named Chester Copperpot, then matured in new American Missouri Oak barrels for a minimum of 2 years and up to 5 years.
At Union Horse, every bottle of Rye and Bourbon is hand-labeled and each bottle is numbered and signed by Patrick Garcia. These whiskies are truly "small batch" as the distillery only makes about 2,500 bottles of whiskey (between their Bourbon and Rye) a month. Union Horse whiskies are not charcoal-filtered and no artificial coloring or flavoring agents are used; everything here is real, even the family horses that are depicted on the two labels, named Chrome and Steel.
Searched for: brand: union horse distilling co
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.