"Nestled in the hills just below the spectacular perched village of Bonnieux, this idyllic property is run by Jean-Pierre and Martine Margan. The building is from the 17th century and has been inhabited ever since. Springing from the hill is a very strong fountain which supplies abundant amounts of water in even the driest years and the rolling hills behind the property are covered with grape vines, truffle oak trees and 200 year old cherry trees. The Margans know that they have something very special going, and their approach to viticulture reflects this. The sixty acres of terraced vineyards surrounding the property are farmed organically and biodynamically and the average age of the vines is over thirty years old. In the last few years, Canorgue's wine has become incredibly popular in Europe, and this was only intensified when the region around this estate was made famous in Peter Mayle's book A Year In Provence. They are undoubtedly at the top of their appellation and the quality level of the wines produced here can often rival those produced in the prestigious vineyards of the southern Rhône valley."
Searched for: brand: chateau la canorgue
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.